Roofing and Business Association Memberships
Jones & Cleary works directly with Chicago area roofing and sheet metal unions to ensure our workers receive the highest level of professional guidance. The excellent craftsmanship our workers develop through union apprenticeship programs and on-the-job training is integral to our continued success as a company.
We are also involved with the following trade associations and professional networking organizations:
- Chicago Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA): For more than a century, BOMA Chicago has supported the people who own, operate and manage Chicago’s office buildings.
- The Healthcare Engineers Society of Northern Illinois (HESNI): A society of professionals & students who engineer, build, operate and manage healthcare facilities and supply operations. HESNI members and projects receive strict personal attention from our project managers.
- Young President’s Organization (YPO): This network of over 17,000 companies has been instrumental in keeping Jones & Cleary at the front end of the curve in the changing marketplace.
- Builders Tee Club (BTC): Founded in 1927, the BTC offers fellow builders the opportunity to relax and socialize over rounds of golf and other sports and activities. We are proud sponsors of BTC events and enjoy networking with professionals throughout every aspect of the Chicago Building industry.
Chicagoland and National Civic Involvement
Jones & Cleary has worked with Chicago’s community organizations and charitable groups for generations. We strive to make a difference in the Chicagoland community by sharing our time and talents with organizations that we feel have a strong and lasting impact on the communities they serve.
These are some of the Chicago area community organizations and charitable groups we work with:
- Catholic Charities of the Chicago Archdiocese: Promotes awareness and creates support for Chicago’s most needy citizens.
- Cancer Support Center: Gives strength, guidance and support to anyone living with a cancer diagnosis, as well as to their loved ones.
- Lekotek: Provides support for families with children with disabilities.
- Clearbrook: Creating opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Immaculate Conception School: These three Pre-K through 8th grade elementary schools promote the best Catholic education possible in Chicagoland.
- Loyola University Alumni Association: Annual Founder’s Dinner
- Marion Catholic High School: With more than 1,600 students from 70 communities in Illinois and Northwest Indiana, Marian students have been extremely successful academically both before and after graduation.
- Infant Jesus of Prague Grammar School
- The Council for Jewish Elderly: Provides support and housing resources for elderly citizens in the Chicago area.
- The Rotary Club of Chicago: Executes numerous community service projects throughout Chicagoland.
- World Wildlife Foundation: Promotes the conservation and preservation of animal habitats all over the world.
Contact Jones & Cleary for more information on our partnerships and civic involvement in the Chicago area.